To continue our journey in providing personalised care for our patients, we are expanding our team!
Do you have the same values as us? Come join White Density.
- Examine patients, diagnose diseases and provide customised treatment plans.
- Provide dental treatment including scaling, fillings, extraction, MOS, root canal treatment, providing prostheses like dentures, crowns or bridges.
- Educate patients about their oral health.
- Monitor patients’ progress and stay connected with them.
- Work with other clinic staff to provide quality patient care.
- Stay abreast with the latest development in the dentistry field.
- Possess BDS or equivalent professional degree.
- Registered with the Malaysian Dental Council and possess a valid and current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC).
- With at least 2 years of clinical experience.
- Able to work in a team and independently.
- Good communication skills with team and patients.
- Do not violate any MDC rules and regulations.
- Professional and ethical attitude with a strong focus on patients’ benefits.
- Positive personality.
Dental Surgery Assistant
- Assist the dentist during patients’ treatment and surgeries.
- Set up and prepare instruments and materials prior to appt.
- Record patient progress and maintain patient information confidential.
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and maintain the cleanliness of the clinic.
- Follow safety and security policies established by clinics.
- Monitor inventory to avoid any shortages.
- Counter management for dispensary, billing and patient appointments.
- Perform other clinical and administrative tasks.
- Minimum SPM level qualification.
- Able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Extra language is a plus!
- Pleasant personality and ability to work in a team.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good planning and organising capabilities.
For more information on how to apply, click on the ‘Career’ tab on the menu bar on our website.